[Patrol Escort PF-104] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Patrol Escort PF-104]
Photographer: Business Men's StudioCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Located in Beaumont, Texas
Donor: LevingstonContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Located in Orange, Texas
- Digitized: 2008-03-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a large U.S. Navy ship in open water. Painted on the side of the ship is "PF 104". Handwritten on the back of the photograph is, "LSC Hull No. 642, Patrol Escort 'PF-104', Built for U.S. Navy, Completed 6-24-64, 275'x33'x19'."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Transportation - Ships
- Keyword: Patrol Escorts
- Keyword: Vessels
- Keyword: PF 104
- Keyword: Navy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Heritage House MuseumCode: HHSM
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_00306
- Other: LSC Hull No. 642
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth37457
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo