[Four children playing] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Four children playing]
Donor: St. Paul's EpiscopalContributor Type: Organization
- Digitized: 2008-02-06
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of four children running and playing in front of a building. There are two girls and two boys.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: b&w ; 1.5 x 2.25 in. This is a gaslight bromide photograph. This photograph is part of an album.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: group portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Orange County - Orange
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Heritage House MuseumCode: HHSM
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_00181_f
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth37573
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo