2010 Census County Block Map: Brazoria County, Block 32 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 2010 Census County Block Map: Brazoria County, Block 32
- Series Title 2010 Census County Block Map
Cartographer: United States. Bureau of the Census.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of the Census.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2010
- Harvested: 2013
- Content Description: Parent map for Brazoria County, Texas showing the area of one geographic block for which the U.S. Census Bureau collected data. The plotted map scale is 1:15,000.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 84 x 92 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Census -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brazoria County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Brazoria County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: census blocks
- Keyword: statistical areas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County - Brazoria
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County - Lake Jackson Farms
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County - Old Brazoria
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brazoria County - Snipe
- Coverage Date: 2010
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=29.087685; east=-95.527614;
- Place Box: northlimit=29.139019; eastlimit=-95.469026; southlimit=29.036350; westlimit=-95.586201;
Name: United States Census Map CollectionCode: USCMC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: DC10BLK_C48039_032
- Accession or Local Control No: 210048039032
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth376166
- Display Note: Total Sheets: 77 (Index 1; Parent 48; Inset 28)
- Display Note: Dimensions: 33 x 36 in.
- Display Note: "These large-scale maps show the boundaries and numbers for all census blocks within an entity. In addition to state and county, these maps show the boundaries, names and codes for American Indian areas, Alaska Native areas, Hawaiian home lands, county subdivisions, places and census tracts. These maps also show and label base features, such as roads, railroads and hydrography."