[Young girl in white dress] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Young girl in white dress]
Photographer: Anderson'sCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Anderson's 85 Main Street. Houston, Texas.
Donor: St. Paul's EpiscopalContributor Type: Organization
- Digitized: 2008-01-21
- Content Description: Photograph of a girl in a white dress. She is wearing a necklaces and has her arms folded.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: b&w ; 6.5 x 4.25 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: portraits
- Keyword: necklaces
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts - Jewelry
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Orange County - Orange
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Heritage House MuseumCode: HHSM
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_00110
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth37724
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo