[Man at the Dr. Pepper Factory] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Man at the Dr. Pepper Factory]
Donor: Orange Chamber of CommerceContributor Type: Organization
- Digitized: 2008-03-28
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a man at the Dr. Pepper factory. The man is surrounded by several Dr. Pepper bottles, machinery, and a large bottle to his left.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: b&w; 3 x 4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Named Person: Walter B. Hilliard, Jr.
- Keyword: Beverages
- Keyword: Dr. Pepper
- Keyword: Factories
- Keyword: Soda
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Heritage House MuseumCode: HHSM
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_00499
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth37830
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo