[Postcard of Flooded Street] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Postcard of Flooded Street]
Donor: St. Paul'sContributor Type: Organization
- Digitized: 2008-03-28
- No Language
- Content Description: Postcard of a street corner after a flood. There are children playing in the water as women watch from the stairs of a nearby house. Handwritten on the back of the postcard is, "Facing south on ninth at Green Ave. Keppler house on the right."
- Physical Description: 1 postcard : b&w ; 9 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Natural Disasters - Floods
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Heritage House MuseumCode: HHSM
- Accession or Local Control No: hhm_00497
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth37832
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo