The Tracings, Volume 20, Number 02, November 2002 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Tracings, Volume 20, Number 02, November 2002
- Serial Title The Tracings
Author: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Distributor: Neel, ElizabethContributor Type: Personal
Other: Haskett, VirginiaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Publicity Chairperson
Other: Spaith, LouiseContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Library Chairperson
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Palestine, Texas
- Creation: 2002-11
- Digitized: 2008-05-02
- Content Description: "The Tracings is published by the Society two times a year: May and November. Each issue contains research material and related Society information." The genealogical information may include generation charts, family histories, and lists of records (births, deaths, church records, etc.).
- Physical Description: 57 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anderson County (Tex.) -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Registers of births, etc. -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cemeteries -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Births
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Deaths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Marriages
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals - Cemeteries
- Keyword: Civil War
- Keyword: family trees
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: span-tex
- Time Period: mex-tex
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: c. 1730
- End Date: c. 2002
Name: The TracingsCode: TRACI
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCode: ACGS
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 14185364
- Library of Congress Control Number: 86-41412
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth37941
- Display Note: "Volume XX, No. 2, November (Fall) 2002."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C