The Tracings, Volume 15, Number 03, November 1996 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Tracings, Volume 15, Number 03, November 1996
- Serial Title The Tracings
Author: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Wolf, KayCreator Type: Personal
Distributor: Neel, ElizabethContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Membership Chairperson & Publications Distributor
Other: Hargrove, NeilContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Library Committee: Books
Other: Gates, BarbaraContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Library Committe: CD ROMs
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Palestine, Texas
- Creation: 1996-11
- Digitized: 2008-05-02
- Content Description: "The Tracings is published by the Society three times a year: March, July and November. Each issue contains research material and related Society information." The genealogical information may include generation charts, family histories, and lists of records (births, deaths, church records, etc.).
- Physical Description: 30 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anderson County (Tex.) -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Registers of births, etc. -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cemeteries -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Births
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Deaths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Marriages
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals - Cemeteries
- Keyword: ledgers
- Keyword: associations
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: c. 1846
- End Date: c. 1996
Name: The TracingsCode: TRACI
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCode: ACGS
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 14185364
- Library of Congress Control Number: 86-41412
- Display Note: "Volume XV."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C