[Photograph of a Beach] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Photograph of a Beach]
- Series Title Clifford H. Woycke Collection
- Creation: 1944~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a beach as seen from a boat. Sand and grass is visible. A dark shape obscures the lower left side of the image.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 11 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Keyword: WWII
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- NMC Chenhalls: Print, Photographic
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Beaches
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1944~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_1997-103-035
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth379664