[Boat Called Miss America Sailing Toward a City] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Boat Called Miss America Sailing Toward a City]
- Series Title Clifford H. Woycke Collection
- Creation: 1944~
- Content Description: Photograph of a boat sailing toward a hazy city. The boat's hull is darker in color than the bridge. Two American flags can be seen on top of the vessel near a sign that says "Miss America."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 12 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Keyword: WWII
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- NMC Chenhalls: Print, Photographic
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Boats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1944~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_1997-103-036
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth379703