The Tracings, Volume 04, Number 01, Winter 1985 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Tracings, Volume 04, Number 01, Winter 1985
- Serial Title The Tracings
Author: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Printer: The Minuteman PressContributor Type: Organization
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Palestine, Texas
- Creation: 1985
- Digitized: 2008-05-02
- Content Description: "The Tracings is the monthly newsletter and the quarterly published by the Anderson County Genealogical Society." The publication contains genealogical information including generation charts, family histories, and lists of records (births, deaths, church records, etc.).
- Physical Description: 60 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anderson County (Tex.) -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Registers of births, etc. -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Births
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Deaths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Marriages
- Keyword: census
- Keyword: voters
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: c. 1868
- End Date: c. 1985
Name: The TracingsCode: TRACI
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCode: ACGS
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 14185364
- Library of Congress Control Number: 86-41412
- Display Note: "Volume IV." According to the note in the first volume, The Tracings is a 'quarterly' publication, however, the second volume amended this to say "The Tracings is published twice yearly in January and in September by the Anderson County Genealogical Society" - starting with Summer 1986 (Volume V), it was published quarterly.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C