The Tracings, Volume 02, Number 02, Fall 1983 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Tracings, Volume 02, Number 02, Fall 1983
- Serial Title The Tracings
Author: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Graham, Lois F.Creator Type: Personal
Printer: Norwood Heights Baptist ChurchContributor Type: Organization
Other: Walker, OletaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Circulation: Mailing
Other: Maddox, MildredContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Circulation: Local
Typographer: Pinkston, ZuettaContributor Type: Personal
Typographer: Wolf, KayContributor Type: Personal
Typographer: Spaith, LoiseContributor Type: Personal
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Palestine, Texas
Name: Ottinger, Pat
- Creation: 1983-11
- Digitized: 2008-05-02
- Content Description: "The Tracings is the monthly newsletter and the quarterly published by the Anderson County Genealogical Society." The publication contains genealogical information including generation charts, family histories, and lists of records (births, deaths, church records, etc.).
- Physical Description: 119 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anderson County (Tex.) -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Registers of births, etc. -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cemeteries -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Births
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Deaths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Marriages
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals - Cemeteries
- Keyword: census
- Keyword: church register
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: c. 1850
- End Date: c. 1983
Name: The TracingsCode: TRACI
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCode: ACGS
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 14185364
- Library of Congress Control Number: 86-41412
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth37987
- Display Note: "Volume II." According to the note in the first volume, The Tracings is a 'quarterly' publication, however, the second volume amended this to say "The Tracings is published twice yearly in January and in September by the Anderson County Genealogical Society" - starting with Summer 1986 (Volume V), it was published quarterly.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C