The Tracings, Volume 01, Number 02, Fall 1982 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Tracings, Volume 01, Number 02, Fall 1982
- Serial Title The Tracings
Author: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Palestine, Texas
- Creation: 1982
- Digitized: 2008-05-02
- Content Description: "The Tracings is the monthly newsletter and the quarterly published by the Anderson County Genealogical Society." The publication contains genealogical information including generation charts, family histories, and lists of records (births, deaths, church records, etc.).
- Physical Description: 40 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anderson County (Tex.) -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Registers of births, etc. -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Births
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Deaths
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Marriages
- Keyword: school catalog
- Keyword: ancestor charts
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: c. 1850
- End Date: c. 1982
Name: The TracingsCode: TRACI
Name: Anderson County Genealogical SocietyCode: ACGS
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 14185364
- Library of Congress Control Number: 86-41412
- Display Note: "Volume I."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C