314th Aero Squadron, Stonehenge, England Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 314th Aero Squadron, Stonehenge, England
Photographer: Panora Ltd.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Panora Ltd. 60 Doughty St. W.C. No. 3061
- Creation: 1918-11
- Content Description: Panoramic photo of the 314th Aero Squadron which was stationed at Stonehenge during World War I. They wear the customary uniform of the American Expeditionary Forces, with most of the enlisted men wearing leg wraps or spiral puttees; the officers wear leather puttees. Printing on the front of image is "314th Aero Squardron, U.S. Air Service, Stonehenge, England, Nov.; 1918." Also, “Photo by Panora Ltd, 60 Doughty St. W.C. No. 3061.” Two people are identified in the photo. Fred Oscar Weinell is located on the back row, fourth in from the right. An “x” is marked over his head. 2nd Lt. Donald S. Mooney is located on the front row, 17th from the left.
- Physical Description: 1 panoramic photographic print : b&w ; 8 x 31 in.
- Keyword: Aero Squadron
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Army
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War I
- Keyword: Stonehenge Aerodrome
- Keyword: U. S. Air Service
- Keyword: Stonehenge, England
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: England - Wiltshire County
Name: World War One CollectionCode: WWI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth379986