[A Letter Concerning Mineral Wells High School 1953 Graduation] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A Letter Concerning Mineral Wells High School 1953 Graduation]
R. B. ShifletCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1954?
- Digitized: 2008-05-30
- Content Description: A letter is shown here (dated November 27, 2002) from R. B. Shiflet to Bob Bellamy, concerning the Mineral Wells High School graduating classes of 1953 and 1954. It states that the move to the "new" campus occurred during the Christmas holidays of 1953. The letter also describes classroom conditions during this period. Houston School faculty members are mentioned, as well. They included R. B. Shiflet, Mrs. D. R. (Ferne) Hudson and Mrs. Mildred Burnham.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Commencement
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_1745E
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth38084