The Bar as an Institution of the State Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Bar as an Institution of the State
- Added Title Annual Address to The Texas Bar Association delivered by Nelson Phillips, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, Corpus Christi, Texas, July 2, 1913
Author: Texas Bar AssociationCreator Type: Organization
Other: Phillips, NelsonCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Speaker; Associate Justice of the Supreme Court
Name: Texas Bar Association
- Creation: 1913-07-02
- Digitized: 2008-02-25
- Content Description: Transcription of the speech Phillips gave which discusses the role of lawyers and their obligations to the people that they serve.
- Physical Description: 16 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law and ethics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sociological jurisprudence.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Keyword: speech
- Keyword: philosophy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1913
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 5362815
- Accession or Local Control No: A 340.11 PH AA
- Display Note: Cover is inscribed with the name "Max H. Bickler."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7