[City of Clarendon Ledger: Ordinances 365-368] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [City of Clarendon Ledger: Ordinances 365-368]
Author: Clarendon (Tex.)Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: City of Clarendon, Texas
- Creation: 2007~
- Digitized: 2008-02
- Content Description: This ledger includes text of ordinances proposed and passed by the City of Clarendon and motions passed by the City Commission.
- Physical Description: 15 p. ; 36 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ordinances, Municipal -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clarendon (Tex.) -- Politics and government.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal government -- Records and correspondence.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal archives -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: civil
- Keyword: criminal
- Keyword: ordinances
- Keyword: meetings
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: motions
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Donley County - Clarendon
- Start Date: 1938~
- End Date: 2007~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: City of ClarendonCode: CCTX
- Rights Access: public
- Legal Document
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth38106