[City of Clarendon Ledger: Ordinances (207)-363] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [City of Clarendon Ledger: Ordinances (207)-363]
Author: Clarendon (Tex.)Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: City of Clarendon, Texas
- Creation: 2006~
- Digitized: 2008-02
- Content Description: This ledger includes text of ordinances proposed and passed by the City of Clarendon.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 36 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ordinances, Municipal -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clarendon (Tex.) -- Politics and government.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal government -- Records and correspondence.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal archives -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- Keyword: civil
- Keyword: criminal
- Keyword: ordinances
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Donley County - Clarendon
- Start Date: 1966~
- End Date: 2006~
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: City of ClarendonCode: CCTX
- Rights Access: public
- Legal Document
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth38107
- Display Note: This ledger begins in the middle of an ordinance which is not numbered.
- Display Note: This text has non-standard pagination.