[City of Clarendon Ledger: Ordinances 104-207] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [City of Clarendon Ledger: Ordinances 104-207]
Author: Clarendon (Tex.)Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: City of Clarendon, Texas
- Creation: 1965~
- Digitized: 2008-02
- Content Description: This ledger includes the minutes from sessions of the Board of Commissioners to address proposed ordinances in the City of Clarendon as well as the text of the ordinances and signatures of approval.
- Physical Description: 344 p. ; 36 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ordinances, Municipal -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clarendon (Tex.) -- Politics and government.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal government -- Records and correspondence.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal archives -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: civil
- Keyword: criminal
- Keyword: ordinances
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Donley County - Clarendon
- Start Date: 1926~
- End Date: 1965~
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: City of ClarendonCode: CCTX
- Rights Access: public
- Legal Document
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth38108