[City of Clarendon Ledger: Ordinances 1-103] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [City of Clarendon Ledger: Ordinances 1-103]
Author: Clarendon (Tex.)Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: City of Clarendon, Texas
- Creation: 1950~
- Digitized: 2008-02
- Content Description: This ledger includes the documentation filed in the Office of the County Court for Donley County which covers the incorporation of the Town of Clarendon as well as the text of ordinances proposed and approved by the City of Clarendon.
- Physical Description: 254 p. ; 36 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ordinances, Municipal -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal incorporation -- Texas -- Donley County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clarendon (Tex.) -- Politics and government.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal government -- Records and correspondence.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal archives -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- Keyword: civil codes
- Keyword: criminal codes
- Keyword: ordinances
- Keyword: Town of Clarendon
- Keyword: maps
- Keyword: elections
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Donley County - Clarendon
- Start Date: 1901~
- End Date: 1950~
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Version Of: [City of Clarendon Ledger: Ordinances 1-20], ark:/67531/metapth38130
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: City of ClarendonCode: CCTX
- Rights Access: public
- Legal Document