[City of Clarendon Ledger: Minutes for September 10, 1901- April 19, 1917] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [City of Clarendon Ledger: Minutes for September 10, 1901- April 19, 1917]
Author: Clarendon (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1917~
- Digitized: 2008-02
- Content Description: This ledger includes text of minutes from City Commission meetings and motions passed by the Commission of the City of Clarendon.
- Physical Description: 452 p. ; 40 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Ordinances, Municipal -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Clarendon (Tex.) -- Politics and government.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal government -- Records and correspondence.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Municipal archives -- Texas -- Clarendon.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Keyword: ordinances
- Keyword: meetings
- Keyword: minutes
- Keyword: motions
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Donley County - Clarendon
- Start Date: 1901-09-10
- End Date: 1917-04-19
Name: Tocker Foundation GrantCode: TFG
Name: City of ClarendonCode: CCTX
- Display Note: The original document is missing pages 115 and 116.