Mercantile and General City Directory of Austin, Texas---1872-1873. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mercantile and General City Directory of Austin, Texas---1872-1873.
Compiler: Gray, S. ACreator Type: Personal
Compiler: Moore, W. D.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Gray, George H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Outline History of Austin. By Judge George H. Gray"
Name: S. A. Gray, Book and Job PrinterPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 1872
- Digitized: 2008-03-17
- Content Description: The 1872-1873 Austin city directory, "Containing an Interesting History of Austin, the Name and Residence of its Citizens, and Local Information of General Interest." (From the title page.)
- Physical Description: 148 p. ; 24 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Austin (Tex.) -- Directories.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: advertisements
- Keyword: phonebook
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: civ-war
- Start Date: 1872
- End Date: 1873
Name: City DirectoriesCode: CIT
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 27247010
- OCLC: 28131648