[Armstrong Packaging Company] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Armstrong Packaging Company]
Photographer: Hinsdale and BryantCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Fort Worth, Texas
Donor: Southwestern Mechanical CompanyContributor Type: Organization
Donor: Roark, CarolContributor Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2008-04-28
- Content Description: Photograph of the Armstrong Packaging Company. It is comprised of four brick buildings. There are three smokestacks in the center and a water tower to the right. A wooden fence runs between the company and the railroad tracks. This photo is part of the Southwestern Mechanical Company Photograph Album.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print: b&w; 6 x 8 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Buildings -- Texas -- Fort Worth -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Worth (Tex.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Photographs.
- Keyword: warehouses
- Keyword: water towers
- Keyword: fences
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AR483-05337-03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth38215
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro