P.L. 94-171 County Block Map (2010 Census): Cameron County, Block 7 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title P.L. 94-171 County Block Map (2010 Census): Cameron County, Block 7
- Series Title 2010 Census P.L. 94-171 County Block Map
- Alternate Title Public Law 94-171 County Block Map (2010 Census)
Cartographer: United States. Bureau of the Census.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Map Created by Geography Division
Name: United States. Bureau of the Census.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-01-11
- Harvested: 2013
- Content Description: Parent map for Cameron County, Texas showing the area of one geographic block for which the U.S. Census Bureau collected data. The plotted map scale is 1:11,000.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 84 x 92 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Census -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cameron County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Cameron County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: census blocks
- Keyword: statistical areas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Willacy County - Los Coyotes
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cameron County
- Coverage Date: 2010
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=26.351469; east=-97.671774;
- Place Box: northlimit=26.388554; eastlimit=-97.630737; southlimit=26.314384; westlimit=-97.712812;
Name: United States Census Map CollectionCode: USCMC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: PL10BLK_C48061_007
- Accession or Local Control No: 201148061007
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth386383
- Display Note: Total Sheets: 92 (Index 1; Parent 65; Inset 26)
- Display Note: Dimensions: 33 x 36 in.
- Display Note: "These large-scale maps show the boundaries and numbers for all census blocks within a county. In addition to state and county, these maps show the boundaries, names, and codes for American Indian areas, Alaska Native areas, Hawaiian home lands, county subdivisions, places, and census tracts. These maps also show and label state legislative districts and voting districts (the geographic entities that the states submitted during their participation in the early phases of the Census Redistricting Data Program). The P.L. 94-171 county block maps also show and label base features, such as roads, railroads, and hydrography."