The Bronco, Yearbook of Simmons College, 1912 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Bronco, Yearbook of Simmons College, 1912
- Serial Title The Bronco
Author: Simmons CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Hardesty, J. P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Editor in Chief
Editor: Summerhill, J. A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Religious
Editor: Peek, LucileContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Society
Editor: Roberts, W. E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Junior
Editor: Richardson, RupertContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Athletics
Editor: Cash, RuthContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Clubs
Editor: Muston, W. H.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sophomore
Editor: Landers, EmmettContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Freshmen
Other: Daniel, William A.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "Pa Daniel" ; Business Manager
Engraver: The Electric City Engraving Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Buffalo, N. Y.
Name: Simmons CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1912
- Digitized: 2008-06
- Content Description: Yearbook for Simmons College in Abilene, Texas includes photos of and information about the school, student body, professors, and organizations.
- Physical Description: 150 p. : ill ; 25 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Simmons College (Abilene, Tex.) -- Students -- Yearbooks.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Simmons University (Abilene, Tex.) -- Students -- Yearbooks.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hardin-Simmons University -- Students -- Yearbooks.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Yearbooks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: calendar
- Keyword: greeting
- Keyword: boards of trustees
- Keyword: faculty
- Keyword: alumni
- Keyword: classes
- Keyword: musical department
- Keyword: expression
- Keyword: physical culture
- Keyword: art department
- Keyword: literary societies
- Keyword: religious organizations
- Keyword: pastors
- Keyword: clubs
- Keyword: athletics
- Keyword: literary
- Keyword: advertisements
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1911
- End Date: 1912
Name: Hardin-Simmons University YearbooksCode: HSUY
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- OCLC: 14281668
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth38653
- Display Note: "Published by the Senior Class, Simmons College, Abilene, Texas, Nineteen Hundred and Twelve, Volume V." The title page actually has "Volume IV" printed, but it is marked out and "V" is handwritten in.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7