Alta Beall Blanton in a Carriage Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alta Beall Blanton in a Carriage
- Digitized: 2008-05-23
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of Alta-Beall Blanton as a baby wearing a white dress and a bonnet and seated in a wicker carriage on a white pillow with ruffles. In the background is the side of a building with a window and a potted plant in front of it.
- Physical Description: One photographic image, b&w: 3.75 in. X 4.5 in.
- Named Person: Blanton, Alta Beall
- Named Person: Blanton, Alta-Beall
- Keyword: Carriages
- Keyword: Strollers
- Keyword: Baby Carriages
- Keyword: Babies
- Keyword: Infants
- Keyword: Dresses
- Keyword: Plants
- Keyword: Potted Plants
- Keyword: Windows
- Keyword: Bonnets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Private Collection of the Ellis and Blanton FamiliesCode: PCEBF
- Accession or Local Control No: 0038
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth38680
- Display Note: Written on the back of the photograph is, "Alta-Beall Blanton".
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo