Jerry Ellis Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Jerry Ellis
Photographer: DanielCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Fort Worth, Texas
- Digitized: 2008-05-23
- Content Description: Studio photograph of Jerry Ellis from the bust up. He is wearing a military institute uniform with several brass buttons and his hair is parted on the side. Written across the bottom of the photograph is, "Jerry Ellis" and printed is, "Daniel, Fort Worth, Texas."
- Physical Description: One photographic image, b&w: 4.0 in. X 6.25 in.
- Named Person: Ellis, Jerry
- Keyword: Cadets
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Uniforms and Insignia
- Keyword: Military Institute Uniforms
- Keyword: Studio Photographs
- Keyword: Studio Portraits
- Keyword: Portraits
- Keyword: Men
- Keyword: Young Men
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Private Collection of the Ellis and Blanton FamiliesCode: PCEBF
- Accession or Local Control No: 0010
- Display Note: Written on the back of the photograph is, "Jerry Ellis".
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo