Lena Ellis Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Lena Ellis
Photographer: Kerr's StudioCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Fort Worth, Texas
- Digitized: 2008-05-23
- Content Description: Studio photograph of Lena Ellis as a young woman. She is seated with her arms propped on a wooden pedestal. She is wearing an embroidered dress with dangling jewels, a necklace, ring, bracelet and headband in her dark hair that is pulled back. Embossed in the bottom right-hand corner of the photograph is, "Kerr's Studio, Fort Worth, Tex."
- Physical Description: One photographic image, b&w: 4.0 in. X 7.0 in.
- Keyword: Portraits
- Keyword: Studio Photographs
- Keyword: Studio Portraits
- Keyword: Dresses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts - Jewelry
- Keyword: Necklaces
- Keyword: Headbands
- Keyword: Rings
- Keyword: Bracelets
- Keyword: Podiums
- Named Person: Ellis, Lena
- Keyword: Women
- Keyword: Young Women
- Keyword: Pedestals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Private Collection of the Ellis and Blanton FamiliesCode: PCEBF
- Accession or Local Control No: 0009
- Display Note: Written on the back of the photograph is, "Lena Ellis".
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo