[Painting #2, montage of ritual images at Beth-El] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Painting #2, montage of ritual images at Beth-El]
Artist: Rand, ArchieCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2004
- Digitized: 2008-04-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Painting #2 which is a montage mural painting of ritual images in the foyer of Beth-El Congregation at 4900 Briarhaven Rd., Fort Worth. The artist was Archie Rand.
- Physical Description: 1 color photograph: 4 in. x 6 in.
- Keyword: Beth-El Congregation
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Synagogues
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Jewish
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches - Congregations
- Named Person: Weiner, Hollace
- Keyword: Arts and Crafts - Paintings - Murals
- Keyword: Rand, Archie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Beth-El Congregation ArchivesCode: BECA
- Accession or Local Control No: 0011
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL