[A. B. Harmonson Farm] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A. B. Harmonson Farm]
Photographer: Browder, H. F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: County Agent, Denton County
- Creation: 1920~
- Digitized: 2005-07-14
- No Language
- Content Description: Black and white photograph (faded) of A.B.Harmonson Farm, Roanoke; blue turkeys, man standing nearby. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Poultry
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1920~
Name: Harpool Farm CollectionCode: HFC
Name: Courthouse-on-the-Square MuseumCode: CHOS
- Accession or Local Control No: 91-41-111
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth3884
- Display Note: Black and white photograph (faded) of A.B.Harmonson Farm, Roanoke; blue turkeys, man standing nearby. Taken and collected by H.F.Browder, former county agent, Denton County.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL