[Red Paper Poppy] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Red Paper Poppy]
- Creation: 1933-11-11
- Content Description: Flower made of red paper for the petals and green paper and wire for the stem. Green and yellow ribbons are attached, as is a slip of paper that reads "In Memoriam". The other side of the paper says "The American Legion. American Legion Auxiliary. Veteran Made Poppy."
- Physical Description: 1 flower : paper ; 14 cm.
- Keyword: flowers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Crafts
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel - Veterans
- Keyword: Veterans Day
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Keyword: The American Legion
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1933-11-11
- Time Period: new-sou
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
Name: T. B. Willis Photograph CollectionCode: TBWP
Name: Private Collection of T. B. WillisCode: PTBW
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: PTBW_833_55
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth388633