[Former Grocery Store] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Former Grocery Store]
- Creation: 1987-12-12
- Content Description: Photograph of the former N. A. Holley & Sons Grocery Store building, presently occupied by the Adrian Chiropractic Clinic.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 9 x 11 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mesquite (Tex.) -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas County (Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Grocery Stores
- Keyword: chiropractic
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Mesquite
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1887-12-12
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2013Code: SG13
Name: Mesquite Public LibraryCode: MQPL
- Accession or Local Control No: MPL-P058
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth388720