[Funeral Expense for Mrs. Martha Parks, 16 January 1917] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Expense for Mrs. Martha Parks, 16 January 1917]
Correspondent: Loudermilk, Geo. W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Funeral Director and Embalmer
- Digitized: 2008-06-02
- Content Description: Notice of funeral expenses to Mrs. Mary Parks.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 7.5 x 8.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Keyword: Parks, Mary
- Keyword: Parks, D.C.
- Keyword: expenses
- Keyword: bills
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: oil-gas
- Coverage Date: 1917-01-16
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Log Cabin VillageCode: LCVG
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: RS2000.307.66
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth38875
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo