[Letter from David T. Crockett to Martha Parks and Family, April 17 1897] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from David T. Crockett to Martha Parks and Family, April 17 1897]
Author: Crockett, DavidCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1897-04-17
- Digitized: 2008-06-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Letter from David T. Crockett to Martha Parks and Family. The letter is dated April 17, 1897, and is written on Menger Hotel stationery.
- Physical Description: 1 document: 9 1/4 x 5 3/4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Keyword: letters
- Named Person: Parks, Martha
- Named Person: Crockett, David T.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Keyword: Menger Hotel
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hood County - Granbury
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1897-04-17
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Log Cabin VillageCode: LCVG
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: RS.2002.307.158
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo