[Written land agreement between H. Howard, A.J. Rigsby and J.M. Northworth, October 11 1888] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Written land agreement between H. Howard, A.J. Rigsby and J.M. Northworth, October 11 1888]
Author: Donathon F.C.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1888-10-11
- Digitized: 2008-06-11
- Content Description: This document is an agreement by Hartsford Howard, party of the first part, and A.J. Rigsby and J.M. Northworth, parties of the second part, on a portion of land. The land was part of the Washington-Howard Survey in Hood County. The agreement was for the cultivation of cotton, corn, wheat, oats and millet. The document was witnessed by J.C. Donathan.
- Physical Description: 1 document: 12 1/2 x 8 1/4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents - Land Grants
- Keyword: land documents
- Named Person: Northworthy, J.M.
- Named Person: Rigsby, A.J.
- Named Person: Howard, Hartsford
- Keyword: agreements
- Named Person: Donathan, F.C.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hood County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1888-10-11
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Log Cabin VillageCode: LCVG
- Accession or Local Control No: RS.2002.326.36
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39024
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo