[Documentation of sale of land from John H. Traylor to Hartsford Howard, July 14 1877] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Documentation of sale of land from John H. Traylor to Hartsford Howard, July 14 1877]
Author: Traylor, John H.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1877-07-14
- Digitized: 2008-06-11
- Content Description: This document is a record of the sale of 39 acres of land, for fifty dollars, from John H. Traylor to Hartsford Howard. The main document was signed by John H. Traylor and the attached document was signed by clerk J.R. Morris.
- Physical Description: 1 document: 12 1/2 x 7 3/4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: land sales
- Named Person: Traylor, John H.
- Named Person: Howard, Hartsford
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hood County - Granbury
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1877-07-14
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Log Cabin VillageCode: LCVG
- Accession or Local Control No: RS.2002.326.25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39030
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo