[Receipt for Hartsford Howard, January 31 1863] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Receipt for Hartsford Howard, January 31 1863]
Author: Curits, J.W.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1863-01-31
- Digitized: 2008-06-10
- Content Description: Receipt for Hartsford Howard for the amount of sixteen dollars and sixty-seven cents. The payment was for distilling rights of liquor or petroleum for four months starting December 25, 1862. The document is dated January 31, 1863.
- Physical Description: 1 document: 2 1/2 x 7 1/4 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Keyword: receipts
- Keyword: documents
- Named Person: Howard, Hartsford
- Named Person: Curtis, J.W.
- Named Person: Lionberger, S.L.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1863-01-31
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Log Cabin VillageCode: LCVG
- Accession or Local Control No: RS.2002.326.19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39035
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo