[Certificate of the Marriage of J.A. Foster and M.A. Thomason] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Certificate of the Marriage of J.A. Foster and M.A. Thomason]
- Digitized: 2008-05-21
- No Language
- Content Description: Certificate of Marriage Between Mr. Joseph Ancell Foster and Ms. Mary A. Thomason on 1872-04-10. The document was signed by H.V. Philpott.
- Physical Description: 1 document: color ; 11 1/2 x 9 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: group portraits
- Named Person: Foster, Joseph Ancell
- Named Person: Thomason, Mary A.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Robertson County
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Where the West Begins: Capturing Fort Worth's Historic TreasuresCode: FWHT
Name: Log Cabin VillageCode: LCVG
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: RS2001.308.07
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo