University of Texas System Administration Operating Budget: 2013 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title University of Texas System Administration Operating Budget: 2013
- Added Title The University of Texas System Administration, Including Available University Fund: Operating Budget, Fiscal Year Ending August 31, 2013
- Serial Title University of Texas System Administration Operating Budget
- Series Title Fiscal Year 2013
- Uniform Title Operating budget for ...
- Series Title University of Texas System Reports
Author: University of Texas SystemCreator Type: Organization
Name: University of Texas SystemPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2012-08-23
- Content Description: This document provides information about the appropriations and expenditures of the University of Texas System administration for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2013.
- Physical Description:  p. : tables
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: School budgets -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: University of Texas System -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Keyword: financial planning
- Keyword: accounting
- Keyword: finances
- Keyword: funding
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Start Date: 2012-09-30
- End Date: 2013-08-31
Name: Texas State PublicationsCode: TXPUB
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: txca-0593
- OCLC: 34403565
- TxDoc Number: Z US900.3 B859
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth391170