The encyclopedia of Texas, Vol. 2 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The encyclopedia of Texas, Vol. 2
Editor: Davis, Ellis ArthurCreator Type: Personal
Editor: Grobe, Edwin H.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Texas Development BureauPlace of Publication: Dallas
- Creation: 1922
- Digitized: 2008-06-27
- Content Description: Features short biographies of prominent Texans.
- Physical Description: 2 v. illus., maps., ports. 29 cm. p. 484-874
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Biography.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1922
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Call Number: 976.4 D292t V. 2
- OCLC: 2654017
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Atiz BookDrive DIY