[A Letter from Texas Governor to D.C. Harris] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A Letter from Texas Governor to D.C. Harris]
- Digitized: 2008-08-06
- Content Description: James V. Allred, then governor of Texas wrote, on July 14, 1938, to D.C. Harris a charming response to a letter Mr. Harris had sent to him. The original letter, that prompted this reply, has not survived to this day . Mr.Allred's letter is reproduced here for the benefit of the curious.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Governors
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_1891P.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39251