Souvenir Views of Mineral Wells, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Souvenir Views of Mineral Wells, Texas
- Added Title [Bottle-shaped Booklet]
Compiler: Yeager Drug Co.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Patent & Copyright Applied for by Yeager Drug Co.
Printer: Index Printing CompanyContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Mineral Wells, Texas
- Digitized: 2008-07-07
- Content Description: Shown here is a bottle-shaped souvenir of Mineral Wells. It consists of fourteen folios, showing various views of the attractions found in Mineral Wells. The clothing of the people photographed suggests a date of the early twentieth century.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Tourism
- Keyword: souvenirs
- Keyword: Yeager Drug Company
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Keyword: photographs
- Keyword: booklets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Display Note: The only information, however, on the booklet is the title "Souvenir Views of Mineral Wells, Texas", a notice ""Patent & Copyright Applied for by Yeager Drug Co." and a colophon on folio 1, verso, that reads: "Mineral Wells, Texas. INDEX PRINTING COMPANY." The booklet shows evidence of the use of Scotch Tape to keep in in repair.