[Original Board of Trustees] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Original Board of Trustees]
- Creation: 1968
- Digitized: 2003-02-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Black and white photograph of the original Board of Trustees in May 1968. Seated from left: R.L. Thornton, Jr., Mrs. Eugene McDermott, Franklin Spafford. Standing from left: Durwood A. Sutton, Loncy L. Leake, Dr. Frank Altick, Carie Welch.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College trustees -- Texas -- Dallas County.
- Keyword: Dallas County Community College District
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Named Person: Thornton, R. L.
- Named Person: McDermott, Mrs. Eugene
- Named Person: Spafford, Franklin
- Named Person: Sutton, Durwood A.
- Named Person: Leake, Loncy L.
- Named Person: Altick, Frank
- Named Person: Welch, Carie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1968
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Dallas County Community College DistrictCode: DCCCD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AR PHOTO 1 GRP-3
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39289