[Continuing Education] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Continuing Education]
- Creation: 1996
- Digitized: 2004-06-21
- No Language
- Content Description: Black and white photograph of thirteen employees of the Continuing Education Department of North Lake College. They are in front of a brick wall with a window in it. The photograph is taken outdoors
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - North Lake College
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Adult education.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Universities and colleges -- Employees.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Faculty and Staff
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Irving
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1996
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Dallas County Community College DistrictCode: DCCCD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AR PHOTO 7 GRP-13