[Aerial Construction and Lake] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial Construction and Lake]
- Creation: 1976
- Digitized: 2002-06-12
- No Language
- Content Description: Aerial photograph of Cedar Valley College during construction. The lake is visible and some of surrounding fields.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Cedar Valley College
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cedar Valley College -- Aerial views.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Cedar Valley College -- Buildings.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Lancaster
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Dallas County Community College DistrictCode: DCCCD
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AR PHOTO 3 EOC-5
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39328