Pedro Chavez and the First Well in Redford, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pedro Chavez and the First Well in Redford, Texas
- Creation: 1967
- Digitized: 2008-07-15
- Content Description: Paper about Carrasco family and their ranch in Redford, Texas where the first well was dug. Pedro Chaves, a child raised by the Carrasco family on their ranch in Redford. This is a research paper written by Saul Acosta for an American History Class at Marfa High School in 1967.
- Physical Description: 2 p., 28 x 21.5 cm.
- Named Person: Chavez, Pedro
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Ranching
- Keyword: water
- Keyword: wells
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Presidio County - Redford
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1930
- Time Period: mod-tim
- End Date: 1967
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1967.10C
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39413
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo