[Vern M. Thomas at Camp Campbell] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Vern M. Thomas at Camp Campbell]
- Series Title Vern M. Thomas Collection
- Creation: 1943-06
- Content Description: Photograph of Sergeant Vern M. Thomas standing in front of the steps of a barracks at Camp Campbell. A handwritten note on the photo reads: "June 1943. Camp Campbell, Ky. Sgt. Vern M. Thomas".
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 12 x 7 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - World War II
- Keyword: WWII
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifact
- NMC Chenhalls: Print, Photographic
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Camps
- Named Person: Thomas, Vern M.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1943-06
- Place Name: United States - Kentucky
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: The 12th Armored Division Photograph CollectionCode: TADP
Name: The 12th Armored Division Memorial MuseumCode: TADM
- Accession or Local Control No: TADM_2004-124-145
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth396352
- Display Note: Handwritten note on back reads: "June, 43 Camp Campbell. Ky."