[William Franklin Mitchell and Mrs. Mitchell] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [William Franklin Mitchell and Mrs. Mitchell]
- Added Title My Land, My Heritage, My Hope: Slide 69
- Digitized: 2007-02
- No Language
- Content Description: Copy print of an oval portrait of Mr. William Franklin Mitchell and his wife, visible from the chest up. Mr. Mitchell is wearing a light-colored suit with a dark bow tie; his wife is wearing a light-colored dress with lace embellishments around the collar. The image accompanied a written speech, with the caption: "In August of 1884, William Franklin Mitchell moved to Presidio County" (p. 8).
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 8 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Named Person: Mitchell, William Franklin
- Named Person: Mitchell, Mrs.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Referenced By: My Land, My Heritage, My Hope, ark:/67531/metapth39396
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1969.06.49
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39645
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C