[Students Studying] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Students Studying]
- Added Title My Land, My Heritage, My Hope: Slide 124
- Creation: 1969
- Digitized: 2007-02-20
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a tutoring session. A young boy is seated on the left, behind the corner of a desk or table; he is looking at an open book on the lap of a much older student sitting next to him. The image accompanied a written speech, with the caption: "The students of all nationalities int he school work together on many projects. Junior and senior high school students voluntarily tutor children in arithmetic, science, reading, and physical education without pay" (p. 13).
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 8 x 8 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- Keyword: tutors
- Keyword: tutoring
- Keyword: studying
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Presidio County - Marfa
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1969
- Is Referenced By: My Land, My Heritage, My Hope, ark:/67531/metapth39396
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Accession or Local Control No: 1969.06.104
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39688
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo