1901 store order of Thomas Crosson sent to Murphy & Walker bank Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1901 store order of Thomas Crosson sent to Murphy & Walker bank
- Creation: 1901-02-28
- Digitized: 2007-03-12
- Content Description: Informal order blank used by Thomas Clement Crosson in 1901. The order was sent to Murphy & Walker, a general store and bank located in Marfa, Texas.
- Physical Description: color, 3 2/3" x 5 1/2"
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - General Stores
- Named Person: Crosson, Thomas Clement
- Keyword: Receipts
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Presidio County - Marfa
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1901-02-28
Name: Marfa, Diversity in the DesertCode: MDID
Name: Marfa Public LibraryCode: MRPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 1965.07.08
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth39807
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C